Looking for a Full-Time Research Associate to start this Fall.
Dr. Gregory Sieczkiewicz is an entrepreneur in the space of biotechnology and sustainability and is the founder of Picket Fence IP, an innovation-focused law practice. Dr. Sieczkiewicz collaborates with Boston-area venture firms to build transformative life and environmental science endeavors.
- Conduct technology and scientific assessments in the biomedical and sustainability fields, with a focus on green chemistry.
- Lead outreach to technology innovators globally and establish collaborations.
- Build business models and research plans for new companies.
- Supervise interns and junior team members.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or a related field.
- Willing to learn and get hands-on experience.
- Able to commit to 40 hours a week in a hybrid in-person/ remote format.
- An obtained degree in a related field; however, current students graduating in Spring 2023 may also be considered with an option to start as part-time.
- Research experience.