Clinical School Social Worker - PREVENTION & INTERVENTION - E231 (7 POSITIONS)
For questions regarding the job posting or application, please call Human Resources at (559) 457-3500.
FUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment (including sexual harassment), intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age (40 and above), religious creed, religion, political belief or affiliation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, mental or physical disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, childbirth, breastfeeding/lactation status, medical condition, military and veteran status, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics or any other basis protected by law or regulation, in its educational program(s) or employment. For questions or complaints, contact:
Title IX Coordinator - David Chavez, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3593,
Title 5 Compliance Officer - Teresa Plascencia, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3736,
Title II /ADA Coordinator - Andrew de la Torre, 2309 Tulare Street, (559) 457-3520,
Section 504 Coordinator- Sean Virnig, 1301 M Street, (559) 457-3227,
Prevention and Intervention is hiring 7 Clinical School Social Workers for Project Access. Project Access provides social/emotional support to students and families identified as foster and homeless.
- Master's degree from a social work program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential in School Social Work; Pupil Personnel Services Credential in School Counseling preferred.
- Valid license as a Clinical Social Worker issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences OR immediate registration as an Associate Clinical Social Worker upon date of hire. (Must remain in good standing with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, and obtain Licensure within 5 years.)
- Valid California driver's license.
- Incremental progress requirements towards obtaining a valid license as a Clinical Social Worker issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences:
- Verification of registration as an Associate Clinical Social Worker to be provided with 45 days of hire.
- Verification of supervised experience for years one (1) through three (3) submitted annually by July 1st for the previous year's hours and tier in accordance with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) requirements. The minimum for annual hours required by the District is 600 hours.
- Register for and pass the examinations required by the BBS and obtain the LCSW license no later than completion of year 5.