Cybersecurity Analyst (Remote - US)
Cybersecurity Analyst (Remote - US)
Remote - US
We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of semiconductor test and measurement products used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment
Reporting to the Director of Cybersecurity - You will be a valued and experienced member of the Cybersecurity team. This position can be performed remotely or in a hybrid work from home environment based in the U.S. The Sr. IT Security Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions, participates in the investigation and resolution of security incidents, and analyzes, assesses, recommends, and implements controls that enable the company to flourish. We are looking for someone who is goal oriented, is a lifelong learner, and enjoys the challenges of working in cybersecurity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops plans and implement solutions to mitigate cyber risks in the environment.
- Administers multiple tools and processes
- Performs data analysis of current threat landscape, specific risk scenarios, compliance efforts, tool effectiveness, and process efficacy.
- Builds reports and presentations for security topics
- Collects, aggregates, and builds metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Analyze security system logs, security tools, and available data sources on a regular basis to identify attacks
- Recommends scalable and secure solutions
- Fosters a secure information culture through awareness training and other communication channels
- Ability to work and lead on multiple projects simultaneously
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate on all levels with management and all end-users
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing priorities, projects, and people.
- Solid understanding of securing Windows, Linux operating systems, cloud, and enterprise networks.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing security controls
- Experienced in incident management with critical incident and security event response
- Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or any equivalent field of study
- Security Certifications are desirable
FormFactor is committed to providing a work environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex (including breastfeeding and related conditions), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, registered domestic partner status, medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic characteristics or information, or any other legally protected characteristic. These protections extend to all employment and management decisions including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits, disciplinary actions and terminations, and all other terms and conditions of employment.