Spanish Research Analyst
LDRM is seeking Research Analysts. Come join our team of outstanding professionals!
- Conduct research on cases prior to these being sent for adjudication by gathering information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to: petitions, applications, and supporting documents, the internet, telephone calls, government, commercial and open source databases.
- Evaluate data sets and interpret the relevance of data gathered including numerical statistics, legal documents, and open source material with regard to cases.
- Perform analyses on research conducted and information received from various locations in an effort to identify possible fraudulent activity related to cases.
- Ensure the integrity of record keeping systems and the veracity of data collected prior to entering the data into the record keeping systems.
- Write reports in a clear and concise manner that summarize the information gathered and identified during research.
- Coordinate and network with agency personnel, other government agencies, and coworkers to facilitate information sharing on cases that involve fraud or potential criminal activity.
- Appropriately handle Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information.
- Perform analyses on petitions being returned to identify trends that may be useful in future research that is being conducted prior to the cases being sent overseas. Identify errors and areas for improvement in memos associated with these petitions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of a variety of resources that pertain to the eligibility requirements.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned to advance the unit’s mission of supporting pre-adjudication as it relates to cases.
- Make phone calls to collect information on an individualized basis, and create reports based on the information provided.
- Evaluate the case at hand, analyze the specific and individualized questions needing to be asked, and execute communication based on an individualized manner (non-scripted).
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- High School degree or equivalent (Associates degree or higher preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in Spanish.
- Ability to meet COVID vaccination and/or testing requirements as required by customer and/or contract.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation, including credit and criminal checks.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance (requires U.S. citizenship).
You must be able to meet all health requirements, including but not limited to, current and future vaccination requirements for infectious diseases such as COVID-19.
- Ability to prepare reports and analyze documents for authenticity and for evaluation against government standards.
- Ability to establish effective communications with peers and with government officials.
- Ability to use databases for the purpose of obtaining and validating information.
- Ability to comprehend government regulations.
- Ability to conduct telephonic interviews for the purpose of obtaining information and for validating petition information.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data and interview responses to prepare concise reports and records of findings.