Genetox Research Associate
Toxikon is looking for a highly motivated, quality and detail oriented individual to join our In-Vitro Genetox team. The successful candidate will work closely with our study directors and quality assurance to ensure all study aspects are conducted per scientific and regulatory standards. This position is an integral component of a fast paced environment. You will be joining a rapidly growing team and will be selected based on both experience/aptitude and a dynamic personality.
The work is focused on in-vitro testing of medical devices and pharmaceutical products using Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). The main assays performed are AMES, MLA and Chromosomal Aberration testing. Studies are conducted under OECD and ISO guidelines, protocols, and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Candidates must be able to work efficiently in the lab while maintaining a high level of attention to detail to guarantee regulatory acceptance of experimental records.
· Hands-on laboratory experience of making reagents.
· Some tissue culture experience preferred.
· Excellent communication and organizational needed as this position works closely with other research associates, scientists, and regulatory affairs.
· B.S. with a Biology background