Research Associate - Sequencing
We are the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. We focus solely on our partners and not on developing an internal product pipeline. Since 2009, we have partnered with 95 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating 425 therapeutic programs, over 50 clinical programs, and its first approved product. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. Adimab has also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cygnal, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking a skilled molecular biologist to join our team. This position will support Adimab's novel antibody discovery, maturation, and production platform by contributing to the sequencing core, performing core laboratory services, and taking on other responsibilities that may arise at a growing biotech company.
- Manage and perform work for the Adimab sequencing service
- Operate and maintain sequencing and PCR instruments
- Run automation equipment according to standard protocols
- Assist with purchasing and maintenance of laboratory supplies and equipment
- Troubleshoot and calibrate instruments
- Prepare reagents, buffers, and media
- Perform DNA preps and other molecular biology workflows as needed
Needed upon hire
- B.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, or a related field
- Some laboratory experience
- Familiarity with PCR and Sanger sequencing technology
- Basic experience in molecular biology techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work within defined standard operating procedures
- Experience using Excel and knowledge of basic chemical calculations
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment of ambiguity and change
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- An excellent team player, who also is able to work independently when appropriate
- Positive attitude and source of energy to all employees
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire’s beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, kayaking, and biking.