Entry-level Life Sciences Analyst
Entry-level Life Sciences Analyst
Life sciences organizations are under pressure to innovate their processes as fast as possible. Thirty of the top global pharmaceutical companies work with Cognizant. We are redefining the way life sciences companies do digital and we are offering solutions specific to the challenges of these companies.
Count on us to address the full discovery lifecycle with offerings that include re-engineering and consulting services, lab automation services, biomarker research and knowledge process outsourcing. To achieve success, Cognizant helps organizations modernize foundational IT infrastructure and move to an ecosystem-based operating model that prioritizes collaboration, agility and resilience while delivering the care experiences that consumers demand - anytime, anywhere.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems
- Candidate should possess strong Java application development skills (e.g., Core Java/J2EE technologies & Spring framework); as well as hands on demonstrable development experiences (e.g., Python, SQL, Cloud-based such as AWS)
- Familiar with life science and healthcare domain and strong articulation of requirements and technical writing of documentation
- Knowledgeable in a clinical or lab space; and familiarity enabling technologies in lab specific software development lifecycle (such as validation, and formal testing procedures of Assays and Methods, LIMS, CDS, SDMS, HPLC, GC, Instrumentation)
- Engage and interact with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, business scenarios, support testing, and training activities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, assertiveness and prioritization skills, and can work collaboratively with global project teams
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant office(s) in Dallas, TX and Phoenix, AZ where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. Applicants must be willing to relocate to these major geographic area.
New hires will largely start in two cohorts; June or August 2023. While we will attempt to honor candidate start date preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment of June or August. Exact start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Why Choose Us?
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates. You will be supported by high-caliber experts and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities. Our associate’s diverse backgrounds offer varied perspectives and fuel new ways of thinking. We encourage lively discussions which inspire better results for our clients.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you.
Due to the nature of this position, Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 15 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.