Educational Support Personnel Compensation
Our employee benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, critical illness insurance, and accident insurance. Visit our website for full details.
Director or designee.
Performs specialized network duties in school-wide operations. Provides technical support and troubleshooting. Assists Information Systems Operations Supervisor with compiling records, filing, and inventory, according to standard procedure. Develops and promotes good community relations among community and school clientele.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides basic technical support for microcomputers, both instructional and administrative. Monitors, troubleshoots, problem solves and maintains equipment. Installs and upgrades software.
2. Assists with network administration and maintenance, including back-ups, internet access, software and hardware installation, troubleshooting, and upgrades.
3. Orders/manages technology requisitions and maintains computer inventory.
4. Performs office duties, which may include answering telephones and directing inquiries, setting up/maintaining computer document files, and data entry.
5. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
2. Experience with supporting end-users on variety of software and hardware
3. Experience with set up, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software, hardware and peripherals in a cross-platform environment
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Ability to perform general office duties
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
2 to 3 years' experience in providing technical support for computer systems and networks. Experience in an educational environment preferred.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Frequent bending, reaching, climbing
Moderate physical effort (lifting up to 25 pounds)
Visual concentration on equipment
Pushing and pulling
Working with others