Finance Rotation Program Intern - Summer 2023
Finance Rotation Program Intern - Summer 2023
Key Role Details
- This is a full-time paid internship program spanning ten weeks from June through August 2023.
- Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in the continental United States for the duration of the program.
- Interns will be evaluated for a full-time position within our rotational programs, with start dates six months to one year following the completion of the internship.
Candidates should be open to all locations.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or higher with an expectation that degree will be obtained by August 2024 or earlier
- Must be returning to the course of study following completion of the internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or higher in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting, Engineering or relevant major
Finance Internship Program - 2023
We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents. Join us as we transform our customers’ relationships with money and finances.
As part of our Finance Internship Program, you’ll enjoy:
- Training and Development – Hone your analytical, quantitative and soft skills through trainings targeted to develop key skills of a Financial Analyst at Capital One
- Executive Speakers – Learn from our senior executives as they share their history and vision and offer mentorship as you start your career.
- Team-Building Activities – Develop relationships with intern peers, associates and executives at planned social events throughout the summer.
- Associate Presentations and Discussions – Hear from current associates as they discuss their projects, roles and how to be successful within a premier financial services organization.
Your projects may include:
- Driving new insights and efficiencies through specific project-based work using data visualizations tools, and data manipulation / modeling skills (i.e. Python, SQL) during each role
- Analyzing key business drivers such as customer and asset volume, attrition, losses and margins
- Improving forecasting models through the analysis of key business trends
- Assisting in the completion of externally reported financial statements
The Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- A demonstrated interest in financial management, technology aptitude and digital learning
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
This is a paid internship.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).