Speech-Language Pathologist CFY
Hiring Speech-Language Pathologists in Arizona, California, & Nevada for the 2022-2023 School Year!
- New Grad Mentorship with on the ground training
- Local Clinical Manager support
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit packages that include different plan options that work for you and your family, which includes medical/dental/vision
- Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance and Referral Bonuses!
Light Street Special Education Solutions (http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com), a division of LEARN Behavioral (http://www.learnbehavioral.com), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners.
Join Light Street Special Education Solutions', a division of LEARN Behavioral, national network of education professionals as a Speech-Language Pathologist and become a part of a team taking a fresh approach to special education.
We are now hiring Speech-Language Pathologists for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Light Street is looking for an outstanding Speech-Language Pathologist to work with children in a school setting and become a valuable member of our national team of special education superheroes!
- Master's in speech-language pathology
- Passed the Praxis
- Maintain license per ASHA requirements
- Current TB test (CA & NV)
- Fingerprint clearance card (AZ only)
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/LEARN Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.