Research & Data Analyst - SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Cultivate is OneHope’s internship program. This program is born out of OneHope’s 30+ years of experience in research, program design, and outcome-based ministry and offers a one-of-a-kind experience that encourages students to Learn their Calling, Grow their Faith and Leadership, Create better Ministry, and Connect with the Global Church. The goal is to equip college students and recent graduates with training and skills in outcome-based ministry, offering mentorship by experienced ministry practitioners and providing significant opportunities to grow in their skills and participate in ministry work.
Our work in research and data analytics is an important part of ensuring that the work we do is both intentionally contextualized, efficiently delivered, and effective in reaching out organizational outcomes. As a Research and Data Analyst, you would have opportunities to conduct internal and external research to assist in the creation of actionable reports for our Ministry Leadership that are focused on increasing the health and effectiveness of the ministry.
What we look for:
- Strong competency in collaboration/ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to work effectively with people in other countries/cultures.
- Experience conducting secondary research (online research) with an aptitude for thoroughness and recognizing legitimate sources.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Ability to compile research results in a clear, succinct, visually appealing, and accessible format.
- Project management skills – understand the necessary steps of a project, track on tasks and timelines, send communications, and set up meetings.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite productivity tools with an emphasis on Excel (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Sheets, Docs, etc.).
**All Cultivate job postings are guidelines for typical placements. We operate on a “match skill to ministry need” basis which means that, should you choose to apply, the stated position may or may not be your final placement within the organization. We seek to find the best fit to maximize your growth as an intern, and we will do our best to refer you to the correct department/projects accordingly!