Product Security Engineer
Do you have a passion for building security into devices, services, and applications? Do you like working with product development teams to drive security initiatives? Do you like to apply security to real-world situations? If so, Lutron has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Product Security Engineer at our Headquarters location or Philadelphia engineering office.
As a Product Security Engineer at Lutron you will:
- Learn from experts through on-the-job coaching to develop proficiency in areas such as:
- DevSecOps, secure design lifecycle
- Static code analysis security testing (SAST)
- Dynamic code analysis security testing (DAST)
- Security incident response teams
- Security architecture, design, and testing
- Certificate chains
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of technologies such as IoT Devices, AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud, Fortify, BurpSuite, and Vigiles
- Work in a collaborative and challenging environment with opportunities to:
- Communicate customer security requirements to developers, team leaders, and executives
- Collaborate with teams in other disciplines such as software development, sales, legal, and operations to gain exposure to the strategic impact of your projects
- Build security into scalable lighting control systems used across all types of residential and commercial applications
- Be part of a small, dedicated team of security professionals responsible for the security initiatives of the entire Lutron organization
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Assurance or Information Systems with a concentration in Cyber Security -or-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Assurance or Information Systems with at least 2 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for each degree earned
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics