M&T Bank - 2023 Management Development Program - Accounting, Audit, & Finance
Interested in starting your career in Accounting, Audit, and Finance?
Who We Are:
The business of Banking has changed. Economic conditions, the regulatory environment, competition, consumer preferences and expectations, and the general perception of the financial services industry are vastly different than they were even 10 years ago. Despite the changing landscape, the vision of M&T remains as relevant as ever. We anticipate that the pace of change will accelerate, and we have embarked on an ambitious transformation journey to adapt to this new environment to achieve future success. Through this initiative, we have established a set of principles and strategic objectives that guide how and where we will change. A we progress we are looking to the Management Development Program as a source of valuable talent to help us change and adapt.
Since 1983, M&T’s Management Development Program (MDP) has been an entry point for undergraduate students of all majors looking to further develop their leadership skills and grow their business acumen.
What can you expect from the Management Development Program?
• Non-rotational program with a direct-placement position, where you immediately add value
• Training sessions introducing financial services, engagement with senior leadership, networking, and contributing to highly visible bank wide initiatives
• Access to an instant peer group that is passionate about serving M&T’s communities and creating insight to all the Bank’s divisions
• Bank wide networking and mentorship opportunities
What You’ll Do:
You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate alongside senior management and make an immediate impact in the Finance division. Whether as a Financial Analyst or Auditor, employees will have exposure to:
• Performing various financial analysis and reporting
• Developing and maintain statistical modeling
• Researching large data sets to evaluate economics trends
• Leveraging industry research and company knowledge in client presentations
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s) candidate
• Cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
• Demonstrated leadership skills through relevant work experience and/or engagement on campus
• Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
How to Apply:
Graduating seniors should apply through their campus career centers resume submission process. In addition, applicants must visit this link to complete a profile. Upon being preselected, for an interview, M&T will provide a complete list of openings with descriptions and locations. Students are welcome to apply for more than one function and position to be discussed during the virtual interview.
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, including disabilities and veterans.