Sales Representative - Advanced Surgical - Southern Oregon
CONMED is seeking a Sales Representative to add to our highly talented Advanced Surgical sales force! The ideal candidate CONMED is searching for is motivated, driven, passionate, and has the desire to hustle in the pursuit of excellence. Extraordinary Sales Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level positions within the department! The Advanced Surgical Sales Representative will be given the opportunity to sell an innovative bag of general surgery products to the following call points: General Surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, and Colorectal Physicians.
Watch this video to learn more about one of our top products, AirSeal.
What You’ll Do:
· Generate new sales opportunities and maintain existing business
· Cover surgical cases & set-up trials
· Communicate with senior executives and key decision-makers
· Meet quarterly and annual quotas
Ideal Candidates Will Bring:
· High level of energy, motivation, drive, perseverance, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
· Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
· Tenacious and focused on achieving goals
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· 2+ years of experience in Medical Device Sales (preferred) or B2B Sales OR currently employed as a CONMED Associate Sales Representative or Territory Representative
· Must live within the defined sales territory or be willing to relocate at your own expense
CONMED is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. This role requires access to customer accounts as a function of the job. Therefore, meeting account requirements regarding vaccinations is required as an essential job function, including the COVID-19 vaccination.