Math Education Jobs in Georgia
· passionate about math?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· hoping to make a difference in others’ lives?
· interested in teaching?
Private and independent schools in Georgia are hiring Math Teachers for grades K-12.
Southern Teachers is an education recruitment firm that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private and independent schools around the South. Our personalized teacher placement services can help you run a tailored job search and discern the opportunities most suited to you. Our services are free to candidates, as is our Teacher Job Fair on Feb 5, 2022.
Are you qualified?
· If you majored or minored in math, your skill set is in demand in schools. A Bachelor’s Degree is required (2.8 GPA minimum).
· For secondary school, teaching certification is desirable but not required.
· Experience with kids in any capacity is desirable, especially for recent graduates without teaching degrees.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Plan lessons and develop curriculum to convey essential mathematical concepts
2. Help students practice analytical thinking and mathematical reasoning
3. Employ a variety of instructional methods to respond effectively to student needs
4. Assess and track student progress, and communicate as needed with colleagues, parents, and students
How to start your job search through us:
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your experience and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Learn more about our work with teaching candidates and the other ways we support schools or apply today at SouthernTeachers.com