NetSuite Functional Associate Consultant (180399)
Functional Associate Consultant
The Customer Success Associate Development Program (CSADP) prepares entry-level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career within Oracle NetSuite. Functional Associate Consultants participate in an initial onboarding experience focused on building product knowledge, consulting skills, business acumen, and implementation methodology through training, development, and shadowing.
Our onboarding experience builds well-rounded individuals by providing opportunities to develop business acumen and consulting skillsets while experiencing a variety of customers, industries, and networks. Through actionable analytics, cutting edge technology, and personalized configuration, we help businesses transform how they operate so they can achieve their vision.
After onboarding, you’ll join NetSuite as part of the Shared Resource Team (SRT). We cultivate the professional development of our team members while inspiring a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, community development and commitment to NetSuite’s future. As you find success in your role, Functional Associate Consultants can continue to shape their career and progress into consulting positions within the NetSuite Customer Success Organization.
Together we Learn, Grow, Thrive, and Inspire.
What to Expect:
As a Functional Associate Consultant, you will …
· Work individually or as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
· Deliver high-quality projects, identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems or opportunities arise, advise on industry best practices, and manage gaps in customer requirements and NetSuite functionality.
· Consult with clients to understand their business requirements, map them to NetSuite, and support them in configuring their NetSuite systems, helping them transition to new ways of working.
Who You Are:
· You are a critical thinker who is passionate about building a career within consulting. During research and analysis, you utilize synthesizing and problem-solving skills (including analysis of large and complex data sets) to demonstrate an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
· You are tenacious with a “get the job done” attitude, and you can find a way to solve the most complex of problems with creativity and inventive thinking. You are passionate about delivering results that make a difference for our customers.
· You are confident in your ability to manage competing priorities and multiple tasks. You know how to pivot when you need to and manage your time in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You can engage and connect with people in a way that builds long-term trust and a high level of customer satisfaction. You are a collaborator who understands the importance of teamwork when getting the job done.
· You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Entrepreneurship, Global Business, Economics, or a related field, with a focus on Accounting, Supply Chain, and/or Management Information Systems.
What’s In It for You:
An opportunity to start building a long-term career with a global tech leader with on-the-job training, resources, and mentorship.
Career growth options that support your skills and passions.
Competitive salary and benefits.