Investment Banking Summer Intern, Class of 2024
Investment Banking Summer Intern, Summer 2023
Our 10-week Summer Intern program begins with a in-depth training program. After the training, our Summer Interns immediately jump in, working side-by-side with bankers at all levels on live deals.
- Work closely with seasoned analysts, associates and senior bankers on engagements related to mergers and acquisition advisory services, capital raises and other strategic advisory work
- Draft and participate in the presentation of marketing materials including pitches, management presentations and confidential information memoranda
- Construct and maintain financial models for M&A and financing scenarios
- Research and assimilate market data related to public and private companies
- Maintain a positive and supportive firm culture, focused on the effective delivery of world-class service to our clients
- Graduating in 2024 with an undergraduate degree, and with outstanding academic achievement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects
- A team player attitude. Someone who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performance work environment
- Ability to demonstrate B. Riley values and behaviors (e.g., honesty, integrity, work ethic, can do attitude)
FocalPoint was acquired by B. Riley Securities in January 2022. FocalPoint, a division of B. Riley Securities’, and B. Riley Securities provide a full suite of investment banking, corporate finance, advisory, research, and sales and trading services. Investment banking services include initial, secondary, and follow-on offerings, institutional private placements, merger and acquisition (M&A) advisory, SPACs, corporate restructuring and recapitalization. B. Riley is nationally recognized and highly ranked for its proprietary small-cap equity research.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Pursuant to company policy, B. Riley does not sponsor H-1B visas.