Interested in working for a non-profit organization rooted in a tradition of care and compassion? Join our team! CORA Services, a 2021 TOP WORKPLACE in Philadelphia, is a fast-paced, growing organization with over 500 team members whose goal is to help children and families experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity, and we have been doing that for over 50 years.
CORA is currently seeking Physical Therapists to work in the Philadelphia schools we serve. These positions are 10 month positions.
Reasons to work as a Physical Therapist for CORA:
- Medical benefits with two options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
- Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
- Generous paid time off package
- Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment!
CORA Services, recipient of a TOP WORKPLACE WOMEN-LED CULTURE EXCELLENCE AWARD in 2021, is committed to developing and sustaining a culture that supports, promotes, and values its employees.
Working as a Physical Therapist with CORA, you will:
- Uphold the mission, vision, and values of CORA Services, which includes valuing all individuals, supporting the individual's potential for growth, and enhancing a programmatic service system approach.
- Conduct appropriate evaluation of students referred for related services under IDEA and prepare written reports of the evaluations and findings.
- Participate in meetings as member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Provide direct and indirect physical therapy in educational settings/least restrictive environments to children.
- Collaborate with other school personnel regarding physical therapy and the students' needs.
- Delegate activities to teachers, parents, and paraprofessionals.
- Train/instruct teachers, parents and paraprofessionals in delegated techniques and equipment use.
- Travel to and among schools to provide services.
- Lift, transfer, and position children and equipment as necessary.
Qualified Physical Therapists Should Possess:
- Degree in physical therapy from an accredited program
- Licensed to practice physical therapy in Pennsylvania; licensure with New Jersey a plus
Please note: All new hires are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 prior to starting work with CORA Services.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.