Entry Level Digital Technology Consulting Analyst
We are seeking college graduates for entry level positions in our rapidly growing Digital Transformation Services group. Our team has a start-up feel with the security of a large, global organization.
As a Digital Transformation Consulting Analyst, you will work as a critical part of an interdisciplinary team, helping clients develop and implement digital strategies to transform their business, strengthen their competitive position, and solve their most pressing problems. Whether you’re developing new applications, leveraging data to propel business, or helping clients to configure or maintain platforms, you’ll find your contributions truly matter to both our clients and NTT DATA.
Roles in Digital Transformation Services blend process and technical skills, offering a variety of career paths, with initial roles such as:
· Software Developer
· System Configuration Analyst
· Data Analyst
We are looking for candidates with a variety of backgrounds: Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Programming, Management / Computer Information Systems, or a related field AND an interest in learning innovative technologies.
We have a collaborative culture and take pride in enabling all levels to lean in and make a difference.
Successful applicants for this position will start in Summer 2023.
This is a full-time salaried position, and we offer a comprehensive benefits package that begins on your first day of employment.
These roles will be based in our Nashville Innovation Center, located in Nashville, TN. A small number of roles are also available in other locations including:
· Plano, Texas
· Chicago, Illinois
· Charlotte, North Carolina
· Atlanta, Georgia
· New York, New York
· Boston, Massachusetts
In-person and remote work opportunities vary by location, and some roles may involve travel to the client site.
Responsibilities vary based on project and technology, but may include:
- Working in a team-based environment
- Interfacing with customers and teammates through meetings, calls, and other electronic media
- Producing deliverables on a regular basis based on team needs
- Gathering technical requirements
- Designing, developing, and/or testing and configuring systems based on requirements
- Analyzing data to develop metrics and trends to enhance knowledge and capture value of data
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00
· Bachelor’s degree with a graduation date by July 2023
- Minimum of 3 months coursework or on-the-job experience related to technology or business analysis
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management/Computer Information Systems, or a related field
- Willingness to travel as needed for training or client engagements
- Recommendations by professors and/or internship supervisors for technical abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Involvement and/or leadership experience during college through campus or community activities including student athletics
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure