Information Technology Specialist
Do you enjoy utilizing your technical expertise to solve technical problems for customers? Are you looking for a rotational experience where you’ll work closely with a team with other highly skilled computer science and information technology professionals to deliver top-quality IT solutions?
As an Information Technology Specialist at Lutron you will:
- Utilize your knowledge of computer systems, cybersecurity, data analytics, programming language, and networking to creatively solve technical problems
- Undergo a 24-month rotation through IT areas covering application development, security, infrastructure, business analytics, web development, etc.
- Manage and prioritize all phases of multiple projects while maintaining high standards of quality
- Develop and improve your skills in multiple IT disciplines
- Devise and implement new IT processes for continuous improvement
- Deliver IT solutions with a hands-on attitude and a strong work ethic
- Collaborate with team members using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Security, or equivalent degree in the IT field
- Minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
Lutron Electronics’ position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action – Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics