Infosys InStep Summer 2023 Tech Internship (Undergrad)
Ranked No.1 in the world, InStep is an internship that gives students the opportunity to work on challenging projects in trending technology areas such as application development, data and analytics, cybersecurity, AI/ML and many more, truly, an internship like no other.
Head to https://www.infosys.com/instep to learn more about the internship. You can also send in your resume and a cover letter to InStep_Americas@infosys.com
- Duration of internship: 8 - 12 weeks
- Mode of Internship: In-person (Location: Hartford, Phoenix, Richardson, Indianapolis, Raleigh)
- Paid Internship: Starting at $25 hourly (Mon-Fri)
· Undergraduate students pursuing a computer science degree or related field.
· Graduating between Dec-2023 and June-2024
· Must be fully and permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- WORK ON A REAL TIME PROJECT MENTORED BY SENIOR LEADERSHIP FROM INFOSYS
Each student works directly with a mentor and his/her team through the internship. Projects are offered in trending areas such as application development, data and analytics, cybersecurity, to name a few.
- BUILD CONNECTIONS WITH TOP TALENT
Build your network across the globe since InStep gives you a platform to work with other students from top universities in the world
- FROM INSTEPPER TO INFOSCION (A great avenue to land a full time position)
A chance to convert your internship into a full time opportunity at any of Infosys’ offices spread across 50+ countries upon completion of your graduation.
- JOIN A RICH NETWORK OF 2,650+ EX-INSTEPPERS
InStep is a 23 year-strong, prestigious program wherein alums of the program are notable figures with organizations across the globe. A great avenue to connect with them