Customer Relationship Management Analyst (Email, In-App, Push)
At CAVA we love what we do, and we try and make every day as fulfilling as the last. We make it deliciously simple to eat well and feel good every day. We are guided by a Mediterranean heritage that’s been perfecting how to eat and live for four thousand years. We prioritize authenticity, curiosity and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do. We are working towards something big, together.
We foster a culture built on five core values:
- Positivity – Every one of us can change someone’s day for the better.
- Transparency –We use transparency to help us make decisions through open dialogue
- Humility – We can always find ways to improve.
- Fanaticism – We are passionate about the opportunity to turn every guest into a fanatic.
- Thoughtfulness –We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams and communities.
Customer Relationship Management Analyst (Email, In-App, Push)
Are you energized by the rapidly evolving Customer Relationship Management (CRM) landscape? Are you results and data driven? Are you perpetually curious about customer behavior shifts and identifying what motivates action and emotion? Do you thrive in a rapidly changing environment that adjusts with the pace of the customer? Are you motivated by the opportunity to make impact on a brand with high growth potential? If you’re intrigued, this role is for you.
The CRM Analyst will be responsible for the e-mail, in-app and push notification marketing program including all campaign management and execution, calendar and asset planning, list integrity, segmentation, testing, and reporting. In this role, you will lead strategic execution of seasonal and annual plans, coordinate the relationship with our email service provider (ESP) and become the expert on the platform to maximize customer relationship value across the multiple verticals.
What You'll Do:
- Be a CRM Channel Planning, Execution, Measurement and Optimization Trailblazer for CAVA!!!
- Contribute to planning and help lead the execution of the CRM channel (email marketing, push notification and in-app messaging) plans.
- Translate seasonal marketing messages into specific campaign tactics for CRM channels to drive loyalty engagement and enrollment.
- Lead content development process by writing briefs, ensuring messaging and visuals are impactful and customized by channel all while incorporating best practices.
- Own calendar management, review, approval processes, QA and testing, including test set ups and deployment.
- Know, create, and follow best practices for maintaining a healthy and engaged subscriber list.
- Analyze performance to goals and develop reporting to influence decision making through data
- Harness ideas serve as a partner that provides thought leadership
- Be the lead relationship with ESP and 3P automation platforms
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure seamless and optimal user-experience across digital touchpoints that support CRM and loyalty channels.
- Identify and incorporate relevant industry trends, new ideas, working with best practices, new tools, and industry innovation.
- Have several years of success working in CRM, project management, strategy, development, and/or promotional marketing leading to increased traffic
- Be able to use your analytical and problem-solving skills to harness, interrupt, build and analyze data to tell its story and gain customers.
- Provide experience navigating ESP and 3P automation platforms - GA, Braze and Paytronix familiarity is a major plus
- Generate target messages working with email HTML/CSS
- Have a solid understanding of email compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM, etc.)
- Use your email marketing best practices, to provide– A/B testing, segmentation, targeting, rules and triggers, list management, IP monitoring, and deliverability tracking to grow our brand.
- Have a detail-oriented mindset, be self-directed and work to find the solutions.
- Provide strong analytical and quantitative skills for using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Work beyond the technical knowledge with outstanding communication skills and a collaborative, team-based style.
- Identify product and feature success metrics/business KPI’s, analyze performance on a daily/weekly basis and conduct data analytics to prioritize future development and identify new opportunities.
- Appreciate and thrive in fast-paced environment while working with a high level of attention to detail
- Understand and utilize skills to build relationships across multiple teams to foster collaboration
- Embrace all the changes that come from a growing business, evolving needs and make deadlines regardless.
- Be open and have an eagerness to learn new technologies quickly.
- Not only manage multiple projects but thrive in an environment deadline driven environment.
- Harness your experience working for both a large enterprise, start-up or high-growth organization to bring best practices and ideas forward
- Communicate to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of the organization in a generous way
- Work in an organized, intentional way that provides an example to all
- Be effective in an agile environment and provide accountability
*Experience in food, retail CPG or direct-to-consumer preferred
- Ability to maintain stationary position to be able to operate a computer and other office equipment
- Must be able to identify, analyze and assess details
- For certain positions, must be able to occasionally move or transport items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate with others and exchange information accurately and effectively
- Constantly positions self and move about to support ordinary restaurant or food production support or office operations, as applicable
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and long-term incentives*
- Next day pay!
- Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, plus paid opportunities to give back to the community
- Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more!
- 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution
- Company-paid STD, LTD, Life and AD&D coverage for salaried positions*
- Free CAVA food
- Casual work environment
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
*Indicates qualifying eligible positions only
CAVA – Joining “A culture, not a concept”
As an equal opportunity employer, CAVA considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.
Salary - Competitive salary
Schedule - Full Time
Location - 702 H St NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Category - Fast Casual
Cuisine - Mediterranean