AWS Solution Architect Associate
NOTE: By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in the United States including but not limited to: Arlington, VA, Austin, TX, and Seattle, WA.
Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking recent graduates, early career professionals, and advanced career professionals with limited technical experience interested in jump-starting a career as an Associate Solutions Architect and participating in the AWS Technical Training program to advance their technical and professional skills. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS.
Our training program is a 12-month accelerated workforce development program focused on helping recent graduates and early career professionals build technical and professional skills to jump-start technical careers at AWS. The program features a six-month cohort-based training followed by six months of on-the-job-training. You will complete specialized curriculum, shadow AWS experts, and receive coaching and on-the-job training to help you succeed in your new role.
Residents will also prepare to take the certification exams for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. During the program’s On-the-Job training phase, you will prepare for additional certifications that align to your role.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
About the role:
As an Associate Solutions Architect, you will use your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to help customers build cloud infrastructure and applications using the AWS Cloud to address business problems. You will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help customers use AWS within their organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers.
Note: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. Please note that we are reviewing a high volume of applications and appreciate your patience.
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Associate’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related science/technical fields OR equivalent training, certifications, and/or experience
• Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, C++, or other modern computing languages
• Experience with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL) or, Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
• Experience implementing a cloud-based technology solution in a school project or while working for a company
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly