$22.53 per hour
The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) mission is to inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action. Join our team as the Landscaper and be a part of igniting an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads opportunities across the Northwest!
The Landscaper is responsible for enhancing and maintaining OMSI property to create a welcoming atmosphere for community and staff.
Position is eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes:
· Multiple health plans to choose from with employee premiums paid 86% by OMSI
· 403b Retirement with employer match eligibility
· 2 weeks of vacation per year with no waiting period. Hours carry over year to year up to 200 hours
· 2 weeks of sick time per year with no waiting period. Hours carry over year to year up to 520 hours
· 4 Personal Days per year
· 7 Paid Holidays
· Free annual OMSI Family Membership
· Reciprocal Employee Attractions Pass – valid for unlimited free general admission for two at 23 Oregon attractions.
We lead with science and require all staff to be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation under the ADA for medical or religious reasons.
Click here for a comprehensive list of responsibilities and to apply. Position closes when filled.
All are welcome at OMSI.
OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining individuals from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, age, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, citizenship status, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected status.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion guide our process as we build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills so that we can better reflect and serve our community.
We strongly invite applications from candidates who share our commitment to diversity.