2023 Equity Investment Management Summer Intern
Position Title: 2023 Equity Investment Management (Multiple Positions - NYC)
Department: Equity Investment Management
Federated Hermes Summer Internship Program provides students the opportunity to gain “hands on” experience and develop professional skills as well as the ability to network with talented professionals and gain insight into career possibilities within the asset management industry. The program includes a variety of events to enhance your internship experience, provide information about the firm and foster collaboration.
Purpose of the Internship:
The Equity Investment Management Intern receives a broad and in-depth understanding of the investment process through assisting portfolio managers and analysts with completing projects that support the investment decision making process.
· Assist with research, development, and programming of various quantitative stock selection models for multi asset strategies
· Conduct research and analysis of industry groups or individual securities
· Analyze financial information to generate earnings models
· Review analyst and company reports and track specific industry statistics
· Present stock recommendation for assigned stock(s)
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Overtime as required)
- Federated Global Investment Management Corporation – New York, NY 10178 (hybrid work arrangement)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Pursuing a degree with a concentration in finance, business, accounting or related major required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products including Word and Excel required; PowerPoint preferred; financial modeling construction experience preferred
- Exposure to investment theory and an interest in equity investment management preferred
Why work at Federated Hermes?
For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes' employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
For consideration, please go to:
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.