RVO Health: 2023 Editorial Intern-Charlotte, NC
RVO Health: Starting your Career
As an intern with RVO Health, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As an RVO Health Editorial intern, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
RVO Health offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles and teams. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
An Editorial intern will assist in the process of assigning, editing and publishing content across a variety of digital brands. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating SEO-friendly content that answers key questions and empowers readers to make smart decisions and builds lifetime value with our brands.
- Assign, edit, and publish high-quality articles every month
- Facilitate and streamline the monthly production process.
- QA published content.
- Independently manage administrative duties to support the Editorial team.
- Monitor and update spreadsheets to track data, metrics, and more.
- Interface with Design, Social, Medical, and other teams to support efficient communication and collaboration.
- Help to identify and connect with high-quality freelance writers, and assess them to increase and improve the SEO writer pool.
- Participate in onboarding and training of new freelance writers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- June 2023 start date
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Superb research, writing, and communication skills.
- Experience with creating content based on SEO best practices.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a firm understanding of AP style.
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- So detail-oriented that the the extra word in this sentence is driving you crazy
- Pro-tip: include your online writing samples.
Who We Are:
RVO Health is a first-of-its-kind comprehensive consumer healthcare platform that meets people where they are in their personal journeys and connects them with both the information and the care they need.
RVO Health is a partnership between Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
RVO Health has the largest consumer health and wellness audience online. Every month, we help nearly 100 million people take steps on their daily journey to lifelong well-being.