Software Developer - Minnesota
(Choose which projects you work on*)
Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp) is open, up and running. Our recruiting team is working full time to fill our open positions. Recent graduates and individuals graduating with in the next twelve months are encourage to apply.
During the pandemic we have been growing!
Do you want to make a real difference in the world?
Want your name on patent?
Desire to work on bleeding edge technology?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!!!!
Our Research and Development (R&D) Software Developers have the unique opportunity to participate in the proposal writing process, this gives our employees the opportunity to choose which Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) project they work on, *based on successful award of project.
Our developers are writing the white papers that their peers are reading.
The R&D group works on: distributed computing, next generation networking, information assurance, information management, intelligent systems, and reliable computing.
Is your code good enough?
Our team in Minneapolis, MN is currently looking for the best Software Developer!
The Research and Development (R&D) Division applies advanced engineering techniques and methodologies from the fields of network protocol engineering and security for wired, wireless, and mobile ad hoc networks, endpoint monitoring and security, information management and assurance, and digital forensics, combined with expertise in C, C++ and Java, to meet our customer's demands for high-performance, high-reliability, real-time systems.
We are looking for:
Talented individuals who work independently to conceive cutting-edge ideas and who relish working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communications technologies for mission-critical applications.
- Bachelors of science in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Successful candidate will have experience in:
- One or more programming languages (Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Hardware/software interfaces and protocols (low-level device and bus protocols)
- Linux kernel or drivers projects
- Systems engineering
- Reverse engineering
- Support the full software development life cycle development (requirements gathering through design, development, test and maintenance)
- Quickly learn and apply cutting-edge technologies
Why work with us?
With over 40 years of experience, Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp) offers our customers demonstrated results and solutions through proven and effective technology development and application. As a small business, we do very big things. We have the advantage and ability to quickly adapt. This allows us to provide our customers with flexibility in creating, custom, cutting edge, systems with features that meet their next generation requirements.
We don’t just talk about our great work life balance and work culture, we truly live it. For the last seven years, we have won the When Work Works Award. In 2019, we were one of only ninety seven companies in the US who received the When Work Works Award. When Work Works, recognizes employers that excel at offering a variety of employee initiatives such as work-life fit policies, flexible scheduling and transition to parenthood programs. Two-thirds of an organization’s winning score is based on a survey of its employees. In short, our employees love working here.
Our benefits package is great! We offer; Award Winning Work Place, 40 Hour Work Week, Flexible Work Schedule, Competitive Pay ($65k - $125k), Generous Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays, Paid Holidays, Extended Leave Bank (ELB) (can be used for Paternity leave), 401(k) with employer matching, Health and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Fitness Discounts, Long Term Disability (LTD), Short Term Disability (STD), Life Insurance, Jury Duty Pay, Bereavement Pay, Pet Bereavement Pay, Employee Assistance Program and Relocation (where applicable).
This position will is located in beautiful Minneapolis, MN.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Candidates will be required to pass a background check. Per government contract requirements, candidates for these positions must be a citizen of the United States or an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence.
Reports to Technical Director
- Design and or innovate new idea and technologies
- Programming and research
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
- Extensive regular contact with assigned project clients
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Creating system and software architectures
- Developing, testing, and deploying software
- Large-scale Software Systems Integration and test
- Building commercial products
- Conduction research and development
- Providing customized consulting services
- Application of systems analysis techniques and procedures
- Determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Assist in achieving project goals
- Work with multiple projects
- Interface with various departments
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
- Self-starter, able to drive projects to completion in circumstances where little guidance and support is available
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must play well with others
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.