2023 Summer Internship Development Program - PCG - Private Client Group - Finance Intern (Saint Petersburg, FL)
The Private Client Group is the largest segment within Raymond James supporting financial advisors who provide financial planning, investment advisory and securities transaction services to their clients. The ideal candidate is excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of individuals including financial advisors. growing business.
This particular role calls for someone interested in compensation and retention programs for financial advisors. The candidate should be detail-oriented and willing to handle a variety of tasks relating to the collection and processing of various client account statements used to support our FA retention program.
Under general supervision, uses skills gained through training and experience to assist with specific projects within an assigned functional area for a specified period of time. Follows established procedures to perform tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform other work with substantial variety and varied complexity. Some judgment is required to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to apply to more complex assignments. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to a higher level. Routine contact with internal and external customers may be required to exchange basic information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Financial Advisor point tracking for Recognition Club qualification
- Act as a liaison to the participants regarding aspects of the recognition program
- Specified projects and varied assignments.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a professional office environment.
- Basic concepts, principles and practices of an assigned business unit.
- Operating standard office equipments and using, or have the ability to learn, required software applications.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.