Product Management Analyst [2023 EDGE Program]
The Product Management Analyst position supports the (Insurance & Retirement Services, Mutual Fund Services, and Asset Services) Product team under close supervision from management. This position offers an opportunity to learn about a fast-paced business in an evolving landscape.
- Support the Product Management team
- Attend meetings with customers and prospects and documents their evolving needs, DTCC product problems/opportunities
- Manage tasks related to client working groups
- Respond to client inquiries directed to the Product Management team
- Participates in functional analysis and design sessions, test planning and user documentation activities
- Support department projects using Agile methodology
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Learn the department’s role in managing risk, business continuity and data security
- Involvement in DTCC citizenship and personal growth opportunities
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2023: Any business-related area of study
- Must be respectful and open minded with awareness of the importance of diversity and inclusion
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Work experience in a professional setting preferred
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA upon graduation
About the EDGE Program:
The DTCC EDGE Program provides accelerated development opportunities for recent university graduates in areas such as Product Management, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Information Technology and Global Operations & Client Services. Through a robust curriculum, immersion in the day-to-day business and interaction with DTCC’s leaders, the EDGE Program enables early-career employees to build leadership skills and broaden their knowledge of DTCC and the industry.
Here is what you can expect as an EDGE Analyst:
- Week-long orientation
- Opportunity to meet and network with DTCC’s leaders
- Comprehensive learning track
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Designated mentor and peer advisor
- Participation in employee resource groups
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall:
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at rb.gy/s6vxic to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – October 2022: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- October – December 2022: Interview virtually with our team
- January 2023: Receive an offer and accept!
- February – July 2023: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- July 2023: Start the EDGE Program and kick-start your career
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.