Global Operations Development Analyst Program - 2023
Global Operations (GO) delivers integrated operations solutions for all lines of business, staff support areas and the broader enterprise, including operations teams in our global regions. Globally, GO manages the critical systems and multiple platforms needed to maintain the enterprise’s market-leading positions in key segments, including deposits, payment products, consumer lending, wealth management, small business and middle-market lending, treasury services, investment banking, and sales and trading.
The Global Operations Development Program is a 2 year rotational development program designed to provide external candidates pursuing a Bachelor's degree, opportunities focused on operational line of business functions supporting our technology and operations businesses within Bank of America. Participants are involved in a variety of activities designed to foster teamwork, influencing, leadership of processes and/or projects that will drive results and demonstrate Bank of America’s vision and culture.
Two 1-year rotational assignments during which potential roles/rotations may include:
- Operations Analyst; Business Support Lead; Process Design Analyst; Operational Risk Specialist; Trade Control Analyst; Service Delivery Specialist
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Graduation date between December 2022- June 2023
- Work experience 0-3 years
- Minimum 3.2 GPA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid organizational skills, excellent planning ability, and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications
- Demonstration of leadership
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in a changing environment
- High standard of professionalism
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate tactics into broader application across multiple audiences
- Sound judgment and the ability to deal with ambiguity and high pressure situations in a changing environment
- Ability to navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to inspect and understand a business end to end (process & risks)
- Ability to influence change adoption, lead quality focus
- Flexibility in exploring a variety of business areas
- Geographic mobility
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role
Participants receive an orientation to Bank of America with overviews on the history, culture, business organizations, and program structure. Participants also participate in on-the-job training, a learning curriculum, executive speakers and events with peers and associates from across Bank of America.