Attorney Development Assistant
The Attorney Development Department handles all aspects of attorney development initiatives including first year associate orientation programs, mentoring, evaluations, compensation, department specific training, firm-wide training, diversity initiatives and general attorney policies.
- Direct attorneys to resources within the Firm to help resolve concerns or issues and coordinate available resources to find solutions.
- Track department calendar of activities and identifying potential conflicts with other firm events.
- Manage meeting and program logistics including scheduling, securing meeting rooms, coordinating meeting room set-up and materials, and trouble-shooting.
- Draft and distribute firm-wide electronic invitations.
- Assist with maintaining and updating all CLE and lawyer training and professional development files and records.
- Help coordinate first year associate program and firm-wide training programs
- Help coordinate diversity initiatives and programs
- Help coordinate pro bono initiatives and programs
- Perform ongoing administrative tasks for the department such as: Update budget tracking spreadsheets and other department reports; Department correspondence; Maintain files; Data entry and database maintenance
- Coordinate and attend attorney functions and is a visible part of the Firm culture.
- Assist Managers of Attorney Development and Director in various projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; background with Survey Monkey
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with others and interact with all levels of staff professional demeanor