WEB3 Interns - Music Industry
Ropeadope is moving ahead with the Ropeadope Cultural Center, a multifaceted Web3 project designed to foster a dedicated community around music, art, clothing, and culture. The project is layered across three platforms - NFTOasis, Roll and Bonfire.xyz. A metaverse lounge with community events, a token-based ecosystem to bring fans and artists closer.
We are seeking individuals to assist in engaging with our community of musicians and fans and working to further our music and cultural center within Web3 and VR.
- Create written and video content for social media channels
- Assist in optimizing content and marketing strategy
- Familiar with the Web3 ecosystem, especially VR
- Adobe skills
- Previous social media/copywriting experience
- Welcome new members into the VR lounge, give them guidance in navigating the metaverse, conduct tours of the lounge, and network effectively.
- Stay up to date with the community, facilitate engagement on Discord, Reddit and VR, and communicate our mission to newcomers
- Bonus: Multilingual, as is location outside the US
- Reach out and connect with stakeholders such as media publications, influencers, web3/metaverse movers.
All positions are unpaid and remote. Our open community treats each intern as a full member of the team, transparency and shared industry connections have been helpful to our interns. All receive posted credit on all platforms for developing this project.