2023 Quantitative Analytics Summer Associate Program
2023 QUANTITATIVE ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE PROGRAM – SUMMER INTERNSHIP (USA)
Spend your internship working alongside our top tier professionals, driving innovation through financial engineering, derivatives modeling, asset and liability management and risk management. You'll help develop or validate mathematical models, methodologies and tools used throughout the firm while gaining in-depth insight into the world of risk modeling, investment banking and the financial services industry.
What to expect
Our Summer Associate Internship Program begins in June, depending on your academic schedule. Your professional growth and development will be supported throughout the internship program via project work related to your academic and professional interests, mentorship, engaging speaker series with senior leaders and more. Full-time employment offers may be extended upon successful completion of the program.
You’ll have the chance to:
• Understand the role of integrity and transparency in dealing with regulators, clients and business partners
• Work collaboratively across the entire organization to find and solve problems before they grow
• Come up with innovative ways to solve challenges and answer queries
• Work on complex problems that require creative solutions
• Manage relationships with clients, regulators and stakeholders to minimize risks and follow laws in various locations
We are looking for innovative problem-solvers with a passion for developing complex solutions that support our global business.
Key Qualifications include:
• Enrolled in a Ph.D. or Master’s degree program in in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, etc. with an expected graduation date of December 2023 through August 2024
• You demonstrate quantitative and problem solving skills as well as research ability
• You are good at communicating concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and explaining technical material to a non-technical audience
Desirable skills include:
• Understanding of advanced mathematics arising in financial modelling(probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, statistics, econometrics)
• Computer programming experience, e.g. Python, C++, R, Java.
• Knowledge of options pricing theory, trading algorithms or financial regulations
Beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you unique: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you are passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we are looking for you.
We will review summer internship applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage you to apply early, as programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
©2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran