Finance Rotational Development Program Associate
Company Description :
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Opportunity Overview :
Rotational Development Program:
The Rotational Development Program (RDP) provides a combination of rotational assignments, mentoring, and coaching to build a broad range of experience across business areas critical to Edward Jones. This is a fourteen-month program, designed to provide an opportunity for RDPs to boost their career and develop business competencies by working collaboratively with program peers and leaders while contributing to key assignments.
Along with on-the-job experiences, every rotation has learning and development opportunities supporting each program theme. Rotation themes reinforce expectations for the participants' development progression throughout the program.
- Paid full-time study to obtain SIE, Series 7 Top Off and Series 66 licenses
- Project and thought leadership through meaningful assignments
- Assigned mentors who provide advice and guidance throughout the program to support career growth and personal development
- Ongoing engagement and strong support from program leadership and cohort
Finance Division Overview:
Finance provides leadership of the financial integrity of the firm, business intelligence and advocacy, and applies this expertise to positively impact the firm's financial standing and strategic business objectives. You will play a critical role in the firm’s growth and sustained financial strength.
As part of this team, you will have the ability to influence decision making and contribute to new strategies. You will also drive operational effectiveness and efficiency to assist us in achieving business objectives.
The Finance Division rotation program will consist of rotations through 2-3 teams within our Data Analytics area along with a rotation outside of Finance to compliment the participant's development and growth. Examples of initiatives supported by RDP participants include:
- Proactively execute the firm's financial and regulatory reporting responsibilities
- Play a key role in problem identification and solution development with various business partners across the firm
- Ensure systems, tools and data structures produce integrated information
Position Requirements :
- Students who:
- Are working towards a graduation date of December 2022 or May 2023 (Graduating before program start date)
- Drive to succeed and have a strong interest in the financial services industry
- Have excellent leadership, communication, teamwork and service skills
- Demonstrate leadership in campus organizations and activities
- Multitask and prioritize to ensure maximum productivity
- Utilize critical thinking to challenge current processes and seek opportunities to improve
- Are eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Awards and Accolades :
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
EEO Statement :
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.