2023 Aronson Accelerate Leadership Program
Accelerate your future in public accounting by applying to Aronson's Accelerate Leadership Program! Aronson's Accelerate Leadership Program will be an 8 week virtual program starting in early March 2023 concluding with a comprehensive in-person experience at the Aronson office in late April 2023. By applying to Aronson's Accelerate Leadership Program, you will automatically be considered for one of Aronson's 2024 Internship opportunities. If awarded an offer for one of Aronson's 2024 Internship opportunities, you will receive an invitation to participate in the Accelerate Leadership Program.
As a 2023 Leadership Program Participant, you will:
- Learn from and network with senior associates, managers, and partners with various specialized and technical knowledge across different industries and services
- Develop an understanding of Aronson’s Audit and Tax approach, technical tools, and methodology to client work through client work shadowing and highlight how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn about Aronson's award winning culture and all we have to offer including our flexible work environment, formal mentorship programs, and exceptional client service
The experience we’re looking for is:
- The ability to participate in 1 hour virtual sessions each week for 8 weeks starting in early March 2023 concluding with an all day in-person event at the Aronson office in late April 2023
- Current enrollment in an accounting program at an accredited university with a plan to complete 150 credit hours between May 2025 and December 2025
- A strong interest in beginning a career in public accounting following the completion of your undergraduate or graduate degree
- Maintenance of a 3.0 GPA or higher, both overall and in-major
*** Interviews for this opportunity will commence in November/December 2022.
Aronson prides ourselves in having an award-winning culture, and we have been recognized as experts in the industries and markets we serve and acknowledged as an employer that offers its team members a voice. In 2022, our team members rated us a “Best Place to Work” by the Washington Business Journal for the twelfth consecutive year and as a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post for the eighth consecutive year. Aronson is an AICPA major firm with a national and international reach, coupled with a local, personalized feel benefiting our team members and clients.
Team Member Statement of Understanding
Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. Aronson is dedicated to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected classes. Reasonable accommodations due to a disability will be considered by the People Team.
This job description is intended to capture the essential activities, duties, and responsibilities that are required in the role. The firm maintains the right to assign other duties as necessary and can change these duties at any time without notice.
** Qualified candidates must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States
*** Aronson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer