Peripheral Interventions R&D Engineering Intern
Title: Peripheral Interventions R&D Engineering Internship
Location(s): Maple Grove, MN
Duration: May - August 2023 (dates flexible)
Eligibility Requirements: Ability to work in the United States without restriction
Our R&D engineers are tasked with designing and developing innovative, breakthrough next-generation medical devices that improve and extend the lives of patients around the world.
As a R&D Engineering Intern in the Peripheral Interventions division at Boston Scientific, you will…
- Use your problem-solving abilities to perform meaningful engineering work.
- Grow your skillset through a combination of training, hands-on experience, and mentorship.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Have opportunities to expand your professional network.
- Get exposure to what it is like working in a Fortune 500 medical device company.
Examples of meaningful work by R&D Engineering Interns:
- Designing, fabricating, and prototype new device designs to address clinical feedback.
- Develop new and innovative test methods for in vitro device testing.
- Assist new product development teams in device development and testing.
- Research and analyze, clinical and market data for new market opportunities.
- Pursuing degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related STEM field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and find new solutions.
About Boston Scientific:
Boston Scientific is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. Our products are used to help diagnose or treat complex diseases and conditions across multiple fields: cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, neurological, urological and pelvic health.
Science advances when everyone can
At Boston Scientific, diversity is about embracing our increasingly intercultural world and fostering an environment of inclusion, equity and opportunity for all. Read Beyond Talk: Taking Action to Achieve Meaningful Change to learn more about what we’re doing to address systemic racism and unconscious bias in our workplace and in our communities.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran