Tax Technology Associate - Fall 2022
Please click the apply link to search through all offices hiring for this position. Application deadlines vary by market, so please connect with the local recruiter for any specific deadlines.
Are you a tech visionary who wants to play a critical role in the next wave of tech innovation? At RSM, you’ll learn the functional capabilities of the various areas of tax technology products. You’ll interface with clients to assist defining and documenting requirements for a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
· Help to create documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
· Assist the Product Owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
· Work collaboratively with Tax Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), technical teams and project managers on development projects during all phases of software development life cycle
· Assist with conducting design thinking sessions to gain insights into end user needs; assist with managing the product backlog for a product, shadow the Product Owner to assist prioritizing requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
· Provide operational support to tax practitioners. Configure SharePoint features in production and non-production environments.
· National Tax Technology (“NTT”) and is one of the fastest growing practice groups in RSM Tax. The NTT team is focused on enhancing RSM US’s ability to deliver comprehensive, value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. It’s a dynamic team with professionals of varying backgrounds from tax functional, tax technical, technology development, and project management. The team consults and executes on a wide range of initiatives involving process and tool development and implementation including training development, engagement management, tool design, and implementation.
· B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
· Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Administration, MIS or Accounting/Finance Major
· Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
· A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work effectively on a team
· Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.