(#R0002036) QC Intern - NYO
Are you seeking the opportunity to develop your talent into a meaningful career with a firm that enables you to do more, to learn more and grow faster? If so, we have the answer!
WeiserMazars is growing nationally and internationally, and you can be a part of it!
WeiserMazars LLP in New York City is recruiting high performing interns who are passionate about accounting and making a difference to our clients while investing in their own professional development. Join an inclusive, client-centered environment that offers unparalleled opportunities for both experienced professionals, graduates and interns. Develop new skills, enhance your knowledge, and work with world-class professionals. Discover what excellence and the right opportunities can do for you!
• Assisting field auditors to comply with the firm’s quality control procedures, including performing proof-reading and math checking of financial statements
• Working closely with the supervisor and other members in the team of Technique and Innovation to ensure that attest engagements are reviewed in a timely manner
• Assisting in various research projects and other tasks as assigned
• Keeping the firm’s reference library on accounting and auditing up to date
• Maintaining and updating the firm’s engagement database (on Microsoft Access)
• Assisting in timely distribution of final deliverables to clients
• Willingness to work a minimum of 20-25 hours a week
• Major in Accounting or in other finance field with significant accounting credits
• Strong organization, communication and analytical skills
• Motivated and hard working in order to meet client deadlines and to provide excellent client service
• Able to work in a paperless environment and strong computer skills
• A team player