Clinical Supervisor-Mental Health
Are you passionate about equitable and inclusive school systems that prioritize to provide mental health support, and cares about the well-being of our children and communities? Does the thought of being on a leadership team excite you? Then, our Clinical Supervisor position is right for you!
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
As a Clinical Supervisor you will lead a dedicated team of 8-10 clinicians who provide mental health services and individualized support to students attending charter and public schools in the Puget Sound area. At our school programs, our staff seamlessly interweave special education services with rich therapeutic and behavioral support. It is our goal to provide an enriching and successful environment where students’ strengths are celebrated, and their needs are addressed with a variety of targeted interventions. Our school-based services embody the Unconditional Education Model and are highly tailored to meet each student’s unique needs - their parents and other family members are enlisted as partners in designing and implementing their education and treatment plans.
At Seneca Family of Agencies, we pride ourselves on building a diverse staff team and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs deeply engage in conversations and training on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve. The driving force behind our growth is our commitment to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community-based, and educational services.
- Assist the Program Director in the development, implementation, and day-to-day operation of the program
- Provide individual supervision to Master-level clinicians concerning to their clinical case management and treatment service provision
- Meet individually with clinicians and interns weekly to provide clinical consultation, oversight and training
- Ensure that supervisees are meeting the performance expectations and standards of their position while regularly providing considerate and direct feedback about job performance
- Review and approve clinical documentation and assist in the development of appropriate clinical treatment goals and interventions for the clients in the program
- Manage treatment planning including all of the following: assisting with Utilization Review, ensuring psychiatric and other consultation is used appropriately, ensure that treatment plans are reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner, ensure that foster families are engaged in the treatment program of their child
- Coordinate consultation with therapists and direct service staff, including psychiatric, family and individual treatment and behavior modification needs
- Assist with intakes and discharge procedures as needed
- LMHC, LMFT and LICSW approved supervisors or licensed Clinical Psychologist with 2 years of post-licensure experience; must be eligible to supervise clinicians and provide licensure hours
- At least 5 years of mental healthcare work experience
- Ability to train clinicians in assessments, hypothesis building, diagnosis, and treatment
- Knowledge and experience in individual and family therapy methods as well as crisis intervention techniques
- Valid Washington state driver's license and current automobile insurance
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other mandatory State/Federal licensing or certification requirements
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
- Starting salary at $75,000- $89,000 annually, Actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- Salary increases each year
- Relocation assistance may be available
- 5 weeks of flexible Paid Time Off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Key Words: Supervisor, Leadership, Director, Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement, Administrative, Non-Profit, Nonprofit, Managerial, Medi-Cal, Medical, Billing, Mental Health Agency, Mental Health