An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for:
Toyota’s East (Alpharetta, GA) Experience Center (EC) is looking for a
passionate and highly motivated Credit Analyst.
The primary responsibility of this role is to analyze and make determinations
on approval, conditioning, and rejection of retail and lease credit
applications received from automotive dealerships.
Reporting to the Credit Supervisor, the person in this role will support the
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) EC objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
• Maintaining decision call-back times at or below
• Cultivating and preserving strong relationships with dealer
• Evaluating and negotiating deals as necessary in order to
maintain the quality of purchases within established guidelines.
• Advising management of any problems or irregularities
pertaining to the retail, lease, or wholesale financing, breaches of trust, or
other violations of TMCC plans.
• Monitoring dealer trends and identifying and reporting
What you bring:
• Experience in automotive retail and/or wholesale financing
• Experience in retail credit, collections, dealership
financial statements or wholesale preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Added bonus if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
What we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of
our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
• Paid holidays and paid time off.
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Relocation assistance (if applicable).