As a part-time Seasonal Stylist, you help bring our brand to life during some of the most incredible times of year! Your goal is to provide WOW service to every guest by Making a Difference in their day! You are the face of our organization and you're proud of it! You love our inspired designs and purpose driven brand. Most importantly, you represent the Kendra Scott culture uniquely and positively!
- You are Customer Obsessed: Your passion for relationship building is off the charts! You understand the importance of having a customer centric mindset and the long-lasting impact on the brand!
- You Drive Results: You set goals and work hard to achieve them! You are consistently trying to build guest connections to grow our brand footprint and store performance.
- You Instill Trust: You do the right thing, and you always adhere to Kendra Scott policies & procedures.
- You Communicate Effectively: Guests come to you to educate them on product details and personal style. You are an expert at making product suggestions to fit their needs.
- You are Nimble: You find ways to thrive no matter where you are, and can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Colorbar, Events, and Operations as needed.
- You take Action: Making a Difference in your guest’s day is your priority. You assist in proactively resolving concerns to ensure their experience is always positive.
- You Collaborate: You're always willing to support your team in providing WOW experiences for all guests, even behind the scenes.
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, twist and reach
- Ability to stand and/or walk for at least 6 hours per shift
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
You Would be a Great Fit if:
- You love interacting with people!
- You're full of energy and can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- You're available to work when guests shop (we love evenings, weekends & holidays!)
- You have a passion for the Kendra Scott’s Core Pillars of Family, Fashion & Philanthropy
- You love fashion and keeping up with trends
- You've worked in retail before (preferred but not required).
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.