Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and Wolfram Language, is seeking a skilled software developer to join the Machine Learning team and work on our neural network framework development. The Machine Learning team maintains highly automated and flexible functions to perform the most common machine learning tasks including a powerful neural network package that allows inference, CPU and GPU training and symbolic manipulation.
The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills and good knowledge of the most common deep learning packages and knows the importance of code quality. We are looking for a person who understands the importance of collaboration and teamwork and can take ownership of large projects.
- Building high-level, backend-independent neural network primitives
- Collaborating with the team to maintain and optimize the current deep learning features
- Working with other developers on links between the Wolfram Language and external deep learning libraries
- 2+ years of programming experience in C++ and/or Python
- Ability to write well-designed and efficient code using best practices
- Experience with deep learning algorithms
- Wolfram Language/Mathematica experience is a plus
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.