Sustainability Intern - Concierge
Let’s go farther, faster, together.
Volunteers will have exposure to interacting with the leaders in industries and develop knowledge on collective ventures as well as identify and address areas of improvement and have the opportunity to persuade and influence.
Commitment: 5 hours per week.
Potential projects: Participants in the volunteer program may be asked to contribute to a variety of projects within USCS. Projects could include, but will not be limited to:
1. PR/marketing strategy support and outreach
2. member communication, support, and management
2. civil society mobilization
3. rapid expansion of SustainChain membership and collective action efforts
4. technical documentation and API research
5. content production and editing
6. event planning and strategy support
Qualifications: We are seeking a diverse range of candidates that meet the following attributes and skills:
● Interested in sustainability, ESG, environmental science, or a related field
● Self-motivated and able to work both within a team as well as independently
● Ability to research and synthesize information quickly and coherently
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, storytelling skills
● Excellent client-facing skills to provide quality customer service
Please contact Yasamin at email@example.com, and put “Sustainability Intern - Concierge” as the subject line in addition to applying through Handshake.