Junior Dev/Ops Engineer (ID: 2200000GWZ)
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Part of an Agile team responsible for Cloud Engineering and Architecture
- Develop and Design Cloud Solutions to meet the needs of Nokia internal customers
- Develop IaC for Multi-Cloud Deployments
- Develop and Maintain Golden inmages to be used in Cloud Deployments
Your skills and experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of Full Stack Development and Architecture on public cloud, GCP, Azure and AWS
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming or scripting languages such as java, python or C++
- Experience practical use of CI/CD pipelines
- General knowledge about OpenStack or VMWare as a virtualization platform
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL and No-SQL
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing, firewalls, subnets, VPCs)
- Strong analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals;
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
- Vaccination Requirements : FOR US ONLY: Nokia employees, wherever required by law or contractual obligation, must receive a COVID-19 vaccination or an otherwise approved accommodation based upon applicable law.