Xfinity Sales Professional- $2,000 Sign on Bonus/Tuition Reimbursement
Are you looking to take your sales career to the next level? We have an exciting opportunity with years of career growth ahead of you. As a part of our sales team, responsible for the promotion and sale of Xfinity products and services including our Unbeatable Internet, TV & Streaming Video, Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home, and Xfinity Voice. This role focuses on both individual sales to single family units and sales to multiple dwelling units through relationships with property management. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.
What you'll bring?
• Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.
• Actively pursue residential and/or business sales in assigned territories
• Effectively close sales in your identified territory
• Work with a team of highly motivated and encouraging individuals
• Grow a substantial book of business
Your success is our success:
• We offer 1:1 instruction and a proven track record of achievement
• Career path that allows development that promotes growth and advancement
• Valid driver’s license in the state you will be working out of
• Strong communication skills with a passion and aptitude for helping people
• Mission driven, results oriented and want to make a difference in the lives of the population we serve.
- Base Pay- $35k Annually
- Target Commission: $44k Annually + base= (Total target of 79K Annually)
- Sales reps can earn up to 250% of their commission goal. Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
- A monthly car allowance of $216.67/month ($2,600 annually)
What else is in it for you (From day one)?
- 401K matched at 6%
- PTO- Vacation/sick time
- Free Comcast Services
- Free Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid parental leave