Are you concerned about injustice in the United States? Are you moved by your faith to stand with those facing threats to their basic human rights? As Communications Associate at Justice Revival, you will be spreading the word that Christian values of justice and love mean respect for the human rights of all.
Justice Revival is committed to inspiring, educating, and mobilizing Christian communities to stand in solidarity with the oppressed and defend human rights. We are a dynamic, rapidly growing nonprofit seeking an energetic, motivated Communications Associate to work closely with the Executive Director.
We're looking for someone passionate about marketing, donor relations, and spreading the word about Justice Revival. You will play a vital role in maintaining our public presence and building connections with constituents. Major areas of responsibility include donor communications, program/event marketing, and digital advocacy communications.
This is a unique opportunity to sharpen your marketing skills and fundraising skills while amplifying a Christian voice for human rights in the United States.
· Create and implement a constituent communications plan designed to (i) retain, acquire, and upgrade donors, and (ii) engage constituents in advocacy and education programs
- Manage calendar of email newsletters, updates, calls to action, and financial appeals
- Manage donor acknowledgment plan, including email and direct mail thank-you letters, new donor thank-you calls
- Update CRM system; create and analyze relevant reports
- Engage donors and other constituents across social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
· Contribute significantly to year-end multi-channel fundarising campaign
Promote Justice Revival’s human rights education programs to faith leaders and communities
· Develop and implement digital advocacy strategies for women’s rights advocacy campaign
· Manage creation and distribution of annual report
· Update and maintain the organization’s website
· Help ensure Justice Revival maintains a clear, strong, and consistent brand narrative across publications and online platforms
· Engage vendors, volunteers, and interns in support of these objectives
- Professional experience in one of the following areas: marketing, brand management, public relations, donor relations
- Skill in developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to raise awareness of a social sector cause and organization
- Knowledge of marketing in the human or civil rights sector and with faith communities is preferred
- Ability to clearly articulate the mission and significance of Justice Revival
- Excellent writing skills; ability to produce high-quality written materials across a variety of mediums (e.g., email, web, and social media content)
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently and in collaboration
· Initiative, creativity, flexibility, and an entrepreneurial spirit
· A contagious passion for our cause
Compensation: This is a contract position and will be paid at an hourly rate commensurate with relevant professional experience.