Product Owner - PIM
The Global Marketing Team is seeking a Product Owner for CST’s Product Information Management (PIM) to develop and lead the execution of the PIM vision and strategy for CST. Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, The Product Owner will be the liaison between the development team, end-users, and IT and will proactively assess business requirements, set priorities, define product features and implement solutions that are scalable, well-designed and drive continuous improvement and maximum value of PIM capabilities and efficiencies.
You'll have the opportunity to....
- Partner with key business leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to lead the development of the PIM strategy, prioritized use cases/end-user experiences, high-level requirements, and roadmaps.
- Define project scopes and craft business requirements documents with input from relevant stakeholders and technical leads.
- Establish, evaluate, and develop optimization strategies to improve PIM business processes and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Follow an agile software development methodology and communicate business needs throughout the development lifecycle and support
- Develop and maintain functional documentation and lead deployment of user training to internal global teams
- Assess project KPIs post-launch qualitatively and quantitatively
- Develop and manage product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation.
Who you are and what you bring to the team....
- A highly strategic, critical thinker with a demonstrated history of effectively assessing, analyzing and developing solutions to complex problems
- An exceptional communicator with the ability to clearly articulate your ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- 8+ years of experience in a relevant role showing increased capability, responsibility and ownership along the way
- An in-depth understanding of data management and governance practices
- Direct experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management, technology-related field, strategic planning, or related experience