Intern, Data Strategy
Strategic Advisors Inc. (SAI) Business Strategy and Execution provides value to SAI by helping drive better business decisions, align against a shared strategy, accelerate and execute key initiatives and ensure seamless business operations. Strategic Advisers, Inc. (SAI) is a registered investment adviser responsible for providing retail and workplace managed account solutions, and guidance and planning methodologies. The Intern will determine how/if Strategic Advisers Business Oversight can enhance our analytic capabilities to advance a forward-looking framework.
- Daily projects will include Machine Learning, AI, Data Querying, Analysis & Profiling, Data Mining, Analytics, and Data Visualization.
- As a member of the SAI team, the intern will work on various innovation projects contributing to the success of the department.
Experience and Education
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, all majors are welcome.
- Demonstrated interest and exposure to Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Visualization using Tableau, AI/ML using Python.
Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, Python.
- Experience with Excel, Word, PPT, Advanced Excel skills: V-lookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.
- Leadership involvement at school.
- Self-starter, intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.