Supply Chain Analyst
• Working closely with the manufacturing team and value stream leadership to determine how best to resolve supply constraints to balance service, inventory, and cost to meet business targets
• Analyzing demand requirements and planning, scheduling, and monitoring work center output to meet customer requirements and improve work center operational efficiency
• Procure raw material and communicate to suppliers on future requirements to support production plan
• Maintain and optimize production planning parameters that align with customer and business requirements for service and inventory
• Knowing, understanding, and improving key metrics like Backorders, Lead Time Adherence, OTIF, Inventory, etc. These topics will require daily communications and participation in the Tier process.
• Provides a high degree of planning analysis to support decision making including use of Loop and Safety Stock Calculators
• Delivering beneficial customer service projects and inventory dollar investments. Helping to create local inventory turns improvements while reducing non-working inventory
• Identifies and leads projects that improve supply chain speed and inventory investment. Review and reports on project progress with management
• Actively manage working and non-working inventories in assigned businesses to maintain compliance and achieve inventory investment targets
• Utilize Supply Chain tools and processes such as Reporting and Analytics Portal, Peoplesoft, Factory Planner, COMS, SAP, etc.
• Utilize Lean Six Sigma methodologies to improve service, inventory turns, and non-working inventory
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
• Two (2) combined years of experience in Operations and Production Planning