NFI Massachusetts Inc., a nonprofit human service agency, is currently seeking a seasoned Program Director to oversee its Northeast Diversion program located in Haverhill, MA.
This program provides safe, therapeutic, short-term residential placement for male and female youth ages 13-18. The program serves youth and families struggling with issues that include emotional disturbance, trauma, family conflict and behavioral issues such as truancy, running and substance abuse.
- Supervision and professional development of the members of the management team.
- Oversight and management of program budget, ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Participation in agency internal investigations as needed.
- Development of and adherence to program and agency policy.
- Therapeutic milieu oversight
- Communication with families, funding and licensing representatives
- Ensure the program is aligned with agency mission, vision, and values.
- Have at least five years of supervisory/managerial experience in an adolescent residential program and/or campus required.
- Have experience with youth population a must.
- On-call support and unannounced after hours visits are also required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits for full time employees include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 403(b)Retirement Plan, 3 weeks paid vacation time, Paid Sick Leave and Tuition reimbursement up to $2500 per fiscal year
NFI Massachusetts Inc., is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We seek to empower individuals and support the diversity and inclusivity within our workforce.